Only a few more hours and Daddy will be home. We have survived the entire week without him. We only had a few minor things go wrong. Daddy is due back in town tomorrow morning and I am very excited to have some help around here. I am also proud of myself that I didn't break down and eat out until tonight's dinner. The house is mostly clean, the laundry is mostly done and the kids are very excited to see Daddy.
Now we will find out in a few weeks if he can survive 2 nights without mommy! I don't have high expectations, I don't expect the house to be mostly clean or any laundry to be done. I do expect the kids to be very excited to see me.
1 comment:
I totally agree about the time and energy that would be needed to grocery shop at multiple stores. Enjoy your time away!
Post a Comment