This week has been a rough one. The 2 girls have ear infections and it wasn't until Thursday that Princess went back to school. The house has taken the toll. It started out bad because I was gone for the weekend, and it just seemed to get worse. I would work on cleaning, but it didn't seem like it made any difference. Thankfully I have a wonderful husband. He came home last night and after dinner we tacked the laundry and picked up the house. Today is a much better day. I have gotten a lot done and don't feel completely overwhelmed. I even put away the extra coffee pot that has been out without use for several months.
It is currently 70 degrees and sunny outside. I even rearranged the car seats in the van. Plus the neighbor's dog climbed in the van and cleaned up all the goldfish and other food scraps in the van. (I have newfound appreciation for a dog) I just hope everyone stays healthy this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment