Princess loves to dress up and wear nice clothes. She hates being told to go inside and change. However, she gets anything she is wearing very dirty. I usually don't have her change out of her uniform because then I would have to wash 2 sets of clothes for each day. Today I should have told her to change out of her skirt and tights before we played outside.

By the time we came inside her tights were brown and her skirt had black marks from riding her bike.
2 comments:
That happens here, too, everything worn must be washed every day! It transfers over to me, too, they manage to get me dirty and I have to wash my clothes more often, too. How do you like uniforms? That was my big problem with NC (aside for it not being free)--having to buy new clothes for Eli when a cousin and a friend have already pretty much given him a wardrobe.
Uniforms are actually nice, there are no fights about what she wears. I have to buy new shirts, (Target and Walmart have in-expensive stuff) but can usually buy pants at the Thrift store. They only wear uniforms for 4 days, Fridays are always jeans days. There is a uniform closet that has clothes for free, but I have never made it there. Just don't buy white shirts, I have 2 that are really stained and she can't wear.
Post a Comment