It was my day to stay home and have a quiet working around the house. I was changing the sheets on the crib, then Munchkin fell out of the chair and got a HUGE bruise on her forehead, of course I was not looking at her when she fell, but by the V shape of the bruise, I think she hit the inside corner of the bookshelf.
I finally got her calmed down and moved on to other normal household chores... These chores were compounded by a little girl who liked to do this
to ALL of the kitchen cabinets. It was a good day to organize the kitchen cabinets. It never ended all day.
Oh yeah, Princess fell in PE today at school and actually has a bigger bruise on her forehead, and a hole in the knee of her pants. Now the 2 girls match.
No comments:
Post a Comment