I think I can officially qualify for worst daughter this week. This week was my mom's birthday and she even called me on her birthday. I completely forgot, I didn't even wish her a happy birthday. SORRY MOM...
Well, here is something for you.
Hope you had a great day... even if your daughter forgot.
4 comments:
Been there, done that. It was especially bad because my roommate at the time - if I refer to her as "the Hallmark queen" I think you'll know who I mean :) - remembered my mom's birthday and sent her a card even though I forgot!
I was not that roommate.
Fortunately, my mother-in-law IS the Hallmark Queen, and calls to remind me of all of her family's birthdays, in time for me to send cards.
Mom saw the site, but didn't realize it was a video, so she thought it was a picture. told her to go play it... she was lol about Buddy though...
I am glad Grandma liked it. At least i can make her laugh.
Post a Comment