Once in a while the kids humor me and let me take their pictures. Today was a beautiful fall day, it was not too cold and the sun was shining. After school we did homework and spent the rest of the day outside having popsicles, playing, riding bikes and taking pictures. It was a fun afternoon.

As a side note I added a picture to the header, but it is HUGE, If anyone knows, please let me know how to make it smaller. I tried searching and asking for help and it is not working. HELP me in my confusion.
5 comments:
That is a great photo! Definitely worth tinkering.
If you have MS Office, this should work... Open the photo in MS Picture Manager and go to
Picture>> Resize
and it gives you several options for resizing.
Make a copy of the photo first and change that one to keep your original full size. For whatever reason, the "save as" function doesn't work the same in MS Picture Manager as it does in other apps. Then upload the new resized image. Hope that helps!
I don't know anything about adding pictures to headers, but that picture sure is cute. I love it!
That is a great picture!
i agree with what Rebecca says. open it in whatever photo software program you have and then look for a way to resize it. I had to play around with the one on my header for a while. finally settled on 500x333. good luck!
THANKS, it works now!!!
Looks great!
Post a Comment