Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Big Girl Bike

Princess got her bike for her 4th birthday, and we have been telling her that when she is 5 we can take off the training wheels. Of course every time we mention that we can take them off she is very vehement that she is not ready but maybe we can take them off when she is 12. Until Monday, she asked me very politely to take them off, without any prompting. Of course I said yes. Monday I ran with her and I could let go for about 10 seconds. By Tuesday afternoon she only needed help getting started. We need to practice turning and she still needs help getting started, but can now ride all by herself. The whole neighborhood was out watching.
Of course Buddy had to have his taken off too, I am sure his will go back on this week. I hope soon, He is really short to hold on to and run.

No comments: