Monday, October 6, 2008
Consignment Sale
I love consignment sales.... This weekend I went to the consignment sale at GUMP, a local pre-school. They have a big one once a year. I got a small toy for each kid, 2 brand new crib sheets still in the original package, 2 pairs of uniform pants for Princess, and 4 pairs of pajamas for Munchkin. All for the bargain basement price of $17.
This is Munchkin's new toy, the old cart that the other kids used was broken. And please note, this is not her normal attire. We just finished lunch and her dress was covered in yogurt, so we pulled it off and she wanted her toy before we got other clothes on her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, we know all about nekked dinners. Anything tomato-based, I strip Erin down to her diaper beforehand.
Post a Comment