Monday, October 6, 2008

Busy weekend

We had a busy weekend, but it was lots of fun. Of course, I forgot the camera, so I just get to tell you all about it.

Saturday we went to the Consignment Sale and then packed up the whole family to head down to Hunt Club farm. They have a petting zoo and a Pumpkin Patch, plus for Halloween they had a bunch of bounce houses and a hay ride. The kids all had a blast, and we got our 3 pumpkins to carve in a few weeks.

We also got a babysitter for Saturday night and Daddy and I went to Homearama. They have a bunch of homes built and decorated completely for people to walk through. This year there was only 7, compared to last years 17. I love to check out the new ideas for home decorating and for a cheap-skate like me who won't buy her husband Nestle Chocolate chips because they are 60 cents more than the Hershey's chocolate chips it is cool to check out what you can get for lots of money. My favorite item was a really cool kids room with Pirate decor, and a cool double office that was called a kids study room on the floor plan. My kids would never get a study room when I could have cool built in desks. But the houses are also fully landscaped and some had several outdoor rooms, it was crazy. But we had fun checking them all out.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Rachael-I love your blog! Please help me by telling me how you changed all the stuff in your right hand column! (I am so blog-illiterate right now...)