For the 100th post on a blog many people I know have written 100 things about themselves, I am way too lazy for that, and I since I am a not willing to post a lot of info online, I will do 10 strange and unusual things about me.
1. I have lived in 6 states.
2. I have been in 11 countries. US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Lichtenstein, Netherlands, France, Belgium, Italy.
3. I never thought I would own a minivan, I do.
4. I love cheesy romance books and movies.
5. I do not like to shop and am always looking for ways to save money.
6. I hate to do dishes.
7. I don't like soda and most carbonated beverages, except beer.
8. I didn't see the Pacific Ocean until I moved to Hawaii.
9. My kids love school and would prefer to be at school.
10. I live in constant clutter and have learned to accept it, my family hasn't accepted it yet.
2 comments:
I bet you could fit more kids into that car you had in college, than in a minivan.
On the line of clutter, I can't remember if we've discussed flylady.net or her book, Sink Reflections. It is an amazing home organization system--when implemented. Unfortunately, I've fallen off the bandwagon, but it was great while it lasted.
Post a Comment