Friday, October 26, 2012

Scouts Big Bed

We finally moved Scout out of the crib.  He is sleeping in a big bed now and while he looked huge in his crib, having him in a big bed makes him look tiny.    He usually is pretty good about staying in bed.... except for this morning.  He has a cold and isn't feeling well and therefore isn't sleeping well.  So he wimpers at night, but usually puts himself back to sleep in under 30 seconds, so we don't get up.  When I went to get him this morning he was sleeping on the floor.  He must have wimpered a lot
to end up on the floor.


I also need to go buy some more boyish sheets.  The pink cowgirl ones are a little much.

I also need to get rid of the crib. It is finally time for it to be given away.  Any takers?

No comments: