Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Mornings at City Dock

My mornings are crazy hectic most days.  I have to get the 2 big kids off to school and leave the house by 7:45 with all the kids.  However after the big kids are at school I sometimes have some time before I have to be anywhere.  A lot of appointments start at 9, so I have about 45 minutes to burn.  Not quite enough time to go home and get anything done.

 If the weather is nice I take the littles downtown and get a coffee and walk along the city dock.  Scout likes to watch the ducks and the people walking their dogs. Munchkin and I talk about all the big boats and decide if people live on them or not.

It is fun to watch these 2 interact with each other.

You can be sure he is pointing at  a "Doggie"

No comments: