Scout loves apples. He can climb on the stool and get one out of the bowl on the counter. The problem is that he doesn't like the skins. He will walk around the house eating his apple and spitting out the skin. So I find little pieces of sticky apple skin all over the house. I am trying to catch him so that I can peel the apple and cut it into pieces for him. He doesn't like it as much this way, but I can't handle apple skins all over the house.
Look at the blue eyes... georgeous!
Who me? I never get in trouble.
1 comment:
Just peel it and leave it whole, but then you will have to teach him to throw away the core, wash his hands and the handle to the trash can, cupboard/closet where the trash is kept. I can always tell when my kids have eaten an apple by the sticky closet doorknob.
Corrie
Post a Comment