My sister keeps teling me to update the blog. (I think because my niece bugs her about it) I just haven't made the time to do it. I also haven't taken many pictures lately. I have been spending my time getting kids to school and sewing. Sewing is much more enjoyable, and I have finished LOTS of projects.
A trip to the Botanical Gardens with all their cool mazes. They had set up all sorts of cool mazes just for the summer. This is from the Sunflower maze. (it was a great night with blue skies)
This is Buddy running through the patriotic maze, in the shape of a flag, with the blue field a tree with stars hanging in it.
This was a maze of sheets, similar to the ones hanging on a clothesline, probably was more like a maze on a calm day, but on a windy day the kids loved running through the sheets.
The hay bale maze was fun to jump across.
This little guy hung out in his stroller and enjoyed the weather.
This is just a shot to show a little girl who learned how to pedal her big Dora bike. She can almost keep up with the big kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment