Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sewing for babies

I have been making more burp cloths again.  These were at a Thank you gift for a friend and then I made some for my husband to give away to a co-worker.  I also gave a pacifier clip and a teething ring toy.
Burp Cloths for a baby girl.
 This is the teething ring toys.  They are simple and get soaking wet, but it absorbs the drool and then you just throw them in the washing machine. Scout loves his and they are usually attached to the ExerSaucer.
 The end also has a snap, so you can attach it to the car seat or stroller and it won't end up on the floor.
 This was a set of burp cloths and rings for a baby boy.
 This is a bib clip, basically two hair clips, covered in fabric and attached to a ribbon.  When dining out, attach a napkin to the ends (similar to the bibs at the dentist's office)  Then you don't have to cram a filthy bib back into the diaper bag, you just throw that part away.   I will use one of these for Scout and I haven't given the other one away yet.

No comments: