Thursday, April 2, 2015

New Adventures of life

So, I have been begged by my family to start using the blog again.  Basically because as of today we

have moved to Bahrain.  Well, we are in a hotel and we will be for a few weeks until we find a place to live and our furniture and household goods arrive.  It will be our next adventure.

It was a very long flight with lots of stops and lots of waiting.  But we made it, all very tired, but we made it.   the kids are all still sleeping and I tried to wake them up, only they fell right back asleep after I went to wake up the next kid.  I think they are happy to be sleeping in a bed and not on a plane.

There was a sandstorm here last night, so there is sand everywhere, and I am told this is more than the usual.  The pools are closed due to the amount of sand in them.

This is the view from the hotel window, that is all the sand from the sandstorm.  One is dirtier than the other, I think because it faces a different side of the building.  It will take a few weeks to clean up.  I can't tell very well if these are formatted to fit the screen correctly, but you get the idea.





i will post more after we are a little more settled.   Oh yeah, here is our hotel room.  It is a 3 bedroom apartment, and the kids think the bidet is weird.  It has a combined washer/dryer in the kitchen.

No comments: