Daddy took the 3 big kids backpacking on the Appalachian trail for 2 nights. It was Munchkins first trip and she did fantastic. The kids came home smelly and filthy but they had a great time.
Daddy's pack is huge, each kids pack is weighted for them. Munckin carries her water, her snack and a raincoat. And then as they get bigger they add more stuff in their packs, clothes, sleeping mat, sleeping bag, food, eating utensils..etc. Daddy carries the tent and everything else, for this trip is was about 10 pounds of food for 4 people.
I don't know the details or stories behind most of the pictures, and the possibility of Daddy writing more is slim, so you just get a long string of pictures.
Love the cool stance in this picture.
I have no idea what is behind this pose, but I love it.
Thousands of Centipedes that they thought were cool.
I love her crazy hair.
I think this id dipping their hair/heads into the water in an attempt to cool off.
Following the long green tunnel...
I love all these kids and their unique personalities.
No comments:
Post a Comment