Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Beach weather

I am not a big fan of  the beach, it is hot and dirty and I don't want to spend hours sitting there doing nothing.  However, I do love living near the beach, because I can go for only 30 minutes and let the kids play without having to sit there all day. 
Last week I went twice in one day.  I took the little kids in the morning at it wasn't hot or crowded so we spent about an hour going for a walk and playing soccer and playing in the sand.   Then I took all of them after school (and ice cream) for about 45 minutes.  They got wet, but not too bad, and they loved playing in the sand for a while. I didn't even have to worry about wet towels or any of that stuff, because we just played for a while.  It was great.

No comments: