Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pop-Pop

Daddy's grandfather passed away recently. He was a great man, and loved to call me to ask about his great-grandchildren. I will miss his calls. We drove to the funeral and it was really a good time of closure. His health has been deteriorating recently and he has lived a full life. This is the last time we saw him. He came to visit right after Munchkin's birth. Hanging out with the family was fantastic, we don't get to see the extended family very often. This is everyone who attended. We missed Aunt C and cousin R. The kids loved hanging out with the cousins. Princess had a particular attachment to these two... At least I didn't have to eat dinner with her on my lap, they had that joy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Great-grandpa. I know he was very special to your hubby. Glad to see you had a good time with family celebrating a wonderful life.
Corrie