Monday, June 1, 2009

Homework

I did not expect summer homework, I guess it is pretty normal, but I did not expect quite as much. We have about 25 pages of homework (double sided) It is not real hard, but it will take some time. I figure if we will work on a few pages every week. and we have to record how much she reads to us and herself every day. This may be a challenge, especially since the little girl would rather be doing this. I hope we can get all this homework done over the summer without forgetting it.

1 comment:

ASchaaf said...

I feel your pain! I signed G up for a summer program through the public school. We got the packet the other day and there are 5 reading and 5 math worksheets per week that need to be sent back. One bonus is that we have a schedule and deadlines....We'll see how it goes! Good luck!