We made another trip to the ER this week. Princess fell into a chair while running into the house to get ready for bed.
She didn't end up going to bed until after 11 PM, a record for her. She is fine and didn't cry at the hospital at all. I think she enjoyed the mom and daughter time, she was laughing and had lots of energy. It is rare that I get to spend 4 hours with only one child. We were prepared and had books, a doll, and the best of all Travel Aquadoodle. It was still a long wait, but she was as best behaved as you can expect a 5 year old to be.
Her cut is pretty small, but was very deep. They glued it shut and we left within 2 minutes of the doctor finishing.
By the way, this is the 2nd time she has done this. When she was 3 she fell while going back UP the steps to bed, she had gotten out of bed for some innane reason and I sent her straight back up the stairs, she slipped and hit her chin on the wood step. We spent 4 hours in a different ER, they glued her chin then. Of course that time she fell asleep in the ER after they had finished so I had to carry her out the the car when she was asleep at 11:00PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment