It has been a continuing saga to deal with our washing machine.
Saturday - We came back from vacation.
Sunday - Used the old washing machine, it only works for small loads, one child vomits.
Monday - Installed our new washing machine, one child has diarrhea and is vomiting.
Tuesday - Discovered new washing machine doesn't work. Called appliance store, they will send a repairman, 3 children vomiting.
Wednesday - Repairman comes, tells me he needs to replace the motor and the computer. Will take 5-7 days, mommy sick now too.
Thursday - Do 14 loads of laundry at the laundromat. Everyone seems to be better.
Friday - One child sick again.
Saturday - Repairman comes, spends a long time, can't get machine to work...
Sunday - Go back to appliance store, pick out new washer, pay more money to upgrade to a supposedly bigger and better machine.
Tomorrow the new washer is supposed to be delivered and installed, no fee. I just really hope this one works, I have a lot more laundry to wash.
2 comments:
So sorry, again. I hope they compensate you for the laundromat, too! Hope you all are well, now.
I feel ya! 2009 can only get better from here. Glad you're all well again.
Post a Comment