I try really hard to make our money go farther in the grocery store. Today was a tough day for our grocery budget. The good news was that today I had $17 worth of coupons, that is really good for me. The bad news. I still spent WAY too much on groceries. But there is a justification, this week was one of those weeks when I needed all the high price items. This week included diapers, formula, laundry detergent and the Thanksgiving Turkey (69 cents a pound at the commisary.)
My favorite buy of the day.... Rice Krispies were on sale for $1.99, I had a $1 off coupon and then on the front of the box was a coupon for $1 off marshmallows. I found marshmallows for 75 cents. I got Rice Krispies and Marshmallows for about 75 cents total. My kids had Rice Krispie treats for snack this afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment