Sunday, November 9, 2008

Amazing

I have some amazing friends. They love me despite my faults, they tell me what I need to hear and they bless me beyond my imagination. I see God working in their lives daily and am in Awe of their faith and strength

I am sitting in the USO lounge in the airport in Charlotte NC. (one of the GREAT benefits of military life) I am returning home from a weekend spent with 2 amazing women in my life. T and I left our children at home and journeyed to support K. We were planning on having a fun girls weekend, supporting K, having some fun and enoying a spa day. What happened was so much more. We shared, we laughed, we prayed, we cried and laughed some more. Despite the fact that I haven't seen these amazing women in about 5 years it didn't matter. I am on my journey back to my family and I am overcome with the joy and love of my friends.

Girls... I miss you already and will post pictures later, but I am traveling and feeling completely blessed by you in my life. THANKS doesn't say enough.

No comments: