I have learned that my kids can entertain themselves very easily with a few toys. While moving they did not have very many toys, yet they always managed to keep themselved entertained.
They played "Lava game" where the floor is lava and they had to stay on the furniture.
They made forts out of everything, they even made a store and sold ice cream.
Scout's favorite spot, on the table, he learned how to climb up there all by himself and he was up there often. I gave up and just let him climb... he would cry when he wanted to get down and never fell.
This one tried to join in the forts and pull all the towels down.
I don't know what this was about, but she put baloons in her hair and was playing with the dolls. It is just a strange picture that I love.
2 comments:
Love, Love that pic of Munchkin.
love, doof
Post a Comment