Yes, I am still here. The last few months have been a little bit crazy. We just packed up a house, moved to a hotel, moved to a friends house, finished school, moved to a temporary appartment, moved into 2 hotel rooms, had a major storm roll through, moved to the grandparents house, FINALLY moved into our new house in a new state, unpacked and finally got set up with phone, internet and all that jazz.
So did you follow that. We are finally in a house and only have a few boxes left. We are missing a dining room table, the movers lost 2 pieces of it, but we are feeling a little bit more settled. More to the point, I finally found the charger for my camera so I can again take pictures. I will get back to posting more of our events over the last 2 months, because we have been busy.
Give me a few more days, but I will get there eventually.
1 comment:
Hurray for a new post!! I've missed them. Glad you are getting all settled. And meals served on tables are overrated.
Corrie
Post a Comment