It has been REALLY hot here, so we are spending a lot of time indoors. But that leads to kids with too much energy. So we have been spending some time in the kiddie pool. they love it and it gives me time to take pictures.
2 comments:
Mindy
said...
I've looked at those pools before, but wonder if they're too much of a pain. do you have to move it around so it doesn't kill the grass? do you have to deflate/inflate it often? right now we have the cheap-o plastic round pool that he barely fits in. he loves it, but i think he would like this so much better. what do you think??
It is a great pool and the kids love it. However it is a pain. It is big and takes a long time to empty. It needs to be emptied every 2 days because it gets filthy with dirt and grass. I usually leave it empty on its side against the fence until I use it again, and then just put it on a different spot on the lawn.
2 comments:
I've looked at those pools before, but wonder if they're too much of a pain. do you have to move it around so it doesn't kill the grass? do you have to deflate/inflate it often? right now we have the cheap-o plastic round pool that he barely fits in. he loves it, but i think he would like this so much better. what do you think??
It is a great pool and the kids love it. However it is a pain. It is big and takes a long time to empty. It needs to be emptied every 2 days because it gets filthy with dirt and grass. I usually leave it empty on its side against the fence until I use it again, and then just put it on a different spot on the lawn.
Post a Comment