Thursday, June 17, 2010

Marshmallow shooters

I found the coolest toy to make for older kids. Check out the link and how to make them here at Skip to my Lou They are marshmallow shooters and the big kids can easily shoot them across the yard.(notice the marshmallow by Buddy's head) Actually, I made 3 and then realized that mom and dad could not be left out. I went back to the store and made 2 more. The guy at the plumbing supply store thought I was crazy, but they cost less than $2.75 each. Now I just need to stock up on mini-marshmallows. Munchkin got one, but hasn't figured out how to use it, she just walks around and picks up and eats all the other marshmallows that the other kids have shot out. I think I need to make some more for the next birthday party, if it is decorated, it would be a great present. If you make them just remember that you put the marshmallow in the same side that you blow into. Just don't spit in the shooter, because marshmallows can get nasty easily.

No comments: