Friday, April 16, 2010

Yard sales

I have a love/hate relationships with yard sales.  It seems that I keep going to them and all I find is junk, broken toys my children beg for, lots of stuff I don't need and I get sick of going to them.  Then I have a day like today.  I decided to stop by and check one out after I dropped Princess off at school.  It did not have a single kids toy, but the two little kids liked poking around and didn't complain.  In all I spent $17 dollars but got lots of cool stuff.  Maybe I will have to start going to yard sales on a regular basis again. Here is my load of stuff.

I got 3 camera's $1 each,they look great arranged on my mantle, but I may end up giving at least one if not all away as gifts.

A hand crank food mill to use for making jam $1

A cool pie server for $1

A really cool old shoe shine box $1

A cool Coke box for $7 for my sister.

A mixer for the kids (they played with it and a bowl of soapy water for 2 hours this morning) $1, I think it is the best dollar I spent.
All this AND a boring extension cord for $2

No comments: