I have never made a hat in my life, but off I go to the fabric store and I find a pattern, and I make a hat. It is probably the hardest thing I have ever made. Ususally I stick to things with straight lines, curtains and bags. But I made a promise, the first one I made. This is it before I "decorated" it. (Front and back)
This is it after I "decorated" it. I really don't like but every little girl I show it to loves it, so she will get that one. I think it looks like a shower cap with a princess crown.
But then Buddy wanted one, and then Princess wanted one and so they each got one. Then I made another one for our friend. This one turned out a LOT better, I guess by that point this was the fifth one, so it didn't have the puckers and challenges of the first few. I also made the little flower that is a pin, so it can be taken off and the hat can be thrown in the wash. Now they are not so hard to make. I just hope she likes both of them, or at least she likes the same on that I like. If she hates the shower cap one, then I am fine with that.
1 comment:
That's great!!
Post a Comment