Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall Fun

We had fun fall outing, we headed out for a petting zoo, pumpkin patch, and more. The kids loved the animals, princess became attached to this particular little goat, she brushed it and wanted to play with it for a VERY long time. Unfortunately Munchkin was scared and did not want to be put down, she was very scared of all the animals and when I tried to get her closer she climbed back up into my arms. Buddy loved this little rabbit, he stared at it for a long time before he finally pet it. Munchkin loved the hay pile, she never made it to the top, but would climb up and then roll down over and over. She was covered in hay and totally filthy, but she loved it. The kids loved the hayride too, they got to see lots of horses and throw lots of hay.

I tried to get all 3 kids to look at the camera for a group picture, but yet again failed miserably. I am hoping to get a good picture in time for Christmas cards.

No comments: