Monday, August 18, 2008

The mall toys

My kids love going to the mall because I am not a frequent shopper and it is pretty rare. The good mall has a play area where they get to run around crazy with all the other kids. The only challenge is that my kids sometimes don't want to play in the normal play area. They like to climb on the rides that cost money. I refuse to put any money in them since there is a huge play area right next to them, but they don't care. For some reason we spent an hour on the little rides.
This time even the baby got in on the action...

1 comment:

ASchaaf said...

Your post sounds very familiar! We do the same thing at the mall. I actually broke down last week and paid for one ride, but all three kids had to sit crammed in the car. It was awesome! Or so the kids thought. :)