Thursday, August 21, 2008

1st Day of School.

This week was the 1st day of school for the big kids. Princess has to wear a uniform, which she loves so far, but I am not sure she realizes she can't wear all her dresses that she loves. We will find out.
They were very excited and did fantastic for the 2 hours they were there. Buddy only goes 2 mornings a week, but Princess will have full days every day for kindergarten. She is excited.

Buddy didn't want his picture taken, so we convinced him he could wear his cousin's sunglasses for all the pictures. And he is wearing his backpack this way because that is how Diego wears his Rescue Pack.

I finally have a picture of all three kids that is not absolutely terrible... This isn't great but is an improvement over all previous pictures.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I am ready for school to start, one more week of summer for us though. That zucchini relish looks interesting. If the recipe isn't a family secret would you mind emailing it to me?