We had a relaxing Sunday afternoon, we went out for lunch after church, went on our little walk, and then let the kids play outside all afternoon. After the neighbors went inside and our kids were the only ones outside my kids were bored. Daddy went inside to make dinner, and I was laying on a blanket reading a book.
All of a sudden I hear "Look what I found Mommy, A dead birdie" ..... About 2 inches in front of my face is Princess holding the wing of a dead bird. After my little yell to "LET THAT GO and GO WASH YOUR HANDS" I calmed down and decided it was time to take everyone inside. I can handle bugs, poopy diapers and vomit everywhere, but picking up a dead bird and showing it to me was a little bit too much.
Daddy brought the kids out and let them look at it, before he disposed of it. He is better than I am with dead animals.
No comments:
Post a Comment