Friday, July 25, 2008

VBS

This week has been a hectic week. We had Vacation Bible School every day this week and Princess loved it. Buddy was not a fan and by Thursday woke up crying "I don't like Vacation Bible School" We think it has something to do with Daddy being gone. The teachers had to peel him off me in the morning and I hid most of the day, because if he saw me he would cry all over again. I talked to his teachers and he did fine once I was gone, but just the departure was rough. It was great to have my friend help in his class, so I knew he was in good hands.

Today they had a program for all the parents and it was very cute. Of course I forgot the camera, so I don't have any pictures.

When we got home today the kids brought home all their art projects and decorated the house for Daddy. Princess had to add decorations to every room, our house looks a little crazy and it is still a little while until he comes home. Our Mantel has paper monkeys hanging from it and there are wax paper butterfly's hanging from the light fixture in the dining room. I guess I will get used to it for a little while.

No comments: