Monday, July 14, 2008

Blocks

Most people think blocks are for kids, but I know better. My husband gave me the best birthday present last year. Perfect for the engineer in me. they are called Keva Blocks and I love them. The kids call them Mommy's blocks. Each block is identical to all the others and it keeps on surprising us as to what you can build with them.

This stucture is taller than it looks and it was a challenge to keep in from toppling. It was one of the early ones, and isn't exactly straight.



This is the inside of the structure above


Daddy actually built this one, I never knew he had such talent. This one is actually built on the carpet and that is harder.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Those are the coolest blocks ever! I just may have to get some. I'm not sure if my kids would let me finish a project by myself though.

Rachael said...

We tend to build more intricate things after the kids go to bed. Then leave them up for them to destroy in the morning.