
The big kids have a new nickname for the baby. She loves to eat food and gets so excited that she swings her arms around and blows bubbles. Of course getting baby food EVERYWHERE. Usually I keep feeding her and try not to get frustrated, but I have started saying things like "You little booger stop it" Now of course the kids have started calling her that once in a while. I am trying to stop calling her that. I really don't want it to become her nickname, but then I saw this picture and it fits.
1 comment:
It's always the worst nicknames that stick. Jon started calling Erin "'Mater" when she was born, because she'd turn bright tomato red when she cried, and had this perfectly round head. Then she got to be very farty when she switched to formula, and he started calling her "Tootie 'Mater"...it is now shortened to "Tootie Mae."
I try not to call her that, but sometimes it slips out... ;-)
Post a Comment