Monday, August 5, 2013

Stuffed Squirrel for Princess

Some days Princess begs to work on a project with me, and I have introduced her to Pinterest, so she sees all sorts of cute projects, many she attempts on her own.  She is an expert at making Rag dolls, maybe if I can find one I will take a picture.

Today I finally worked on a project with her. She loved this cute little squirrel.

Ours is very similar.

 It is also very small.  It is about 3 inches, and those stitches are very small.  
  It is made of wool felt and embroidery floss.  Princess cut the entire thing out and then sewed and stuffed the tail. I sewed the body. Some of the arms were a little tricky because the front was a different size than the back, but once it was sewn you don't notice.








She is one very happy little girl. 

No comments: