Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Scout on the move

About 2 weeks before his 1st Birthday Scout has decided that he doesn't need help.   He can go up AND DOWN the stairs without any help.  He escaped one day when I was putting away laundry and I found him downstairs.  I didn't see him in action, but apparently he got down without any help.  (Prior to this he would sit at the top of the steps and whine/cry until someone carried him down the steps.)   Now I have seen him successfully go down and it makes my life a little easier knowing that he is competent.
He stops at the top, slowly turns around and goes down backwards... He is a smart little boy.
 Safe at the bottom!
He may not have any desire to learn to walk in the near future, but I am OK with that, he can go downstairs by himself. 

No comments: