My family seems to think that I can sew anything. I seem to be making all sorts of strange things lately.
Princess wanted a new teddy bear and she wanted to make it. She drew out a pattern, cut it out, traced it on fabric and then had me sew it together for her.
Now she has a new teddy bear, complete with button eyes and a pink smiling mouth. I think it looks a little creepy, but the fabric is leftover from her quilt, so it matches, and she loves it.
Daddy is having me construct a backpack for him. After he designed it and cut out the fabric, I assembled and sewed the waistbelt. I haven't taken a picture, but it is pretty ugly and I don't enjoy working with Nylon and foam. I even put a needle through my finger while working on the waistbelt. I know there are more parts of this to come, but I am going to procrastinate on his project as much as possible. My sewing projects are much more fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment