Friday, January 13, 2012

Teacher Gifts

I picked up a few clipboards at a yard sale this year.  they were brand new with tags on them and only $1 each.  I used some cool paper and a little Mod Podge to turn them into these. Great Teacher gifts.
 The backs are nicer than the front, since hopefully the front will be covered with paper.

 Add a legal pad, a pretty bow and some pens, and they are perfect.

 I made music themed coasters for the violin teacher since she always puts her water on the floor because she doesn't have any coasters in her music room.  Of course right after I gave this to her, she got some water and put it on the floor. :)  Habits are hard to break.  (they are padded with insulbright so that a hot cup of coffee will not be an issue)

No comments: