Friday, October 28, 2011

Two babies

I had a great day watching 2 little boys, Scout and O.  They are just 2 days apart, but totally different boys.  Everything was going well and I was proud of myself for easily handling 2 babies all day until I took them to pick up Munchkin from school before lunch.  I had to put them both in their car seats, carry them to the van,  go to school and carry them in the building.  Scout went on my back in the Ergo, and O was in my arms.  Everything was great until I got home and looked at my shoes, in my rush to leave I was wearing 2 totally different shoes.  No one even told me.   I can handle 2 babies all day, just don't expect me to be able to match my shoes.
Princess was very excited to finally be able to feed a baby a bottle.  She did a good job.
 These 2 are only 2 days apart in age, but totally different sizes.
 Munchkin was my little helper for the afternoon and did great.

No comments: