Sunday, February 13, 2011

Spring, not really

The weather has been warmer and nice the past 2 weekends, so we have taken walks both weekends.  I wil post pictures of this weekend now, only because I can't wait to show you the new version of our family picture.   I love it and it makes me smile, but for once everyone is looking and everyone is smiling.  That is pretty rare in our household.

This is a great one of the kids and I love it.

Our hiking spot we have been to before (see this post) it has been a long time since we have been there and to see how the kids have grown.  Go look at that post, it seems like such a long time ago.  This is the same tree that we used for pictures then. 

Now this little Munchkin can climb just as good as her brother and sister.


No comments: