OK, I did take some pictures that were a little bit odd. I love the cool trees, and the plants that don't grow on the East coast. The cool palm trees and the cool banyan trees. I love the way that the ocean washes away the sand and shows the roots to see how cool the root systems can be. This is one tree at Bellows beach that I loved.
This is the top and bottom of a palm tree on the NorthShore. They were really cool.
This tree is so cool it has completely overtaken the building and grown around it.
This on was outside our hotel and it just made me smile every time I walked out the door of the hotel. It had some great shade and I spent some great time reading under these trees.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Lovin' all the pictures and stories. Missing you, my friend. Corrie
1 comment:
Lovin' all the pictures and stories. Missing you, my friend.
Corrie
Post a Comment