Princess was born there, so we have a lot of memories of the early years of our marriage and parenthood in in Hawaii. One of our favorite parts of the trip was seeing a lot of friends whom we haven't seen in many years. Of course I didn't take any good pictures, we were too busy laughing talking and eating. I miss the great friends we have there, but I am hoping to make it back again sometime soon.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Oahu
I finally got to join Daddy on one of his trips to Hawaii. He has been 3 times this year and I arranged some creative child care swaps so that the kids would be happy and loved. I took off for a week to join him and we had a fantastic time. Daddy still had to work for part of the time, but that was fine. I got to spend some time shopping, reading and hanging out with old friends.
Princess was born there, so we have a lot of memories of the early years of our marriage and parenthood in in Hawaii. One of our favorite parts of the trip was seeing a lot of friends whom we haven't seen in many years. Of course I didn't take any good pictures, we were too busy laughing talking and eating. I miss the great friends we have there, but I am hoping to make it back again sometime soon.
Princess was born there, so we have a lot of memories of the early years of our marriage and parenthood in in Hawaii. One of our favorite parts of the trip was seeing a lot of friends whom we haven't seen in many years. Of course I didn't take any good pictures, we were too busy laughing talking and eating. I miss the great friends we have there, but I am hoping to make it back again sometime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment