Saturday, January 9, 2010

New hair

We had an outing today that was needed. I went to the salon last week and got my hair cut, when I got home Princess asked why I didn't take her, because she needed her hair cut. I will admit, she did need a cut, but I needed some time away.

Today it was her turn. We went early to look at the books so she could decide if she wanted something different. She wanted to grow out her bangs, but that is a long process that is frustrating. So with some encouragement from the hairdresser, we decided not to do that and then she picked out this cut. I love it. Hopefully now I won't have to struggle every morning to do her hair and she can just brush it herself. It is totally different and she looks really grown up. To see what I was dealing with every day scroll down to the Christmas pictures... not a good hair day.

1 comment:

ASchaaf said...

Super cute! Where's the pic of you?!?