Saturday, August 1, 2009
Happy Birthday
This week was Buddy's 4th Birthday. He was very excited and kept asking when it would happen. We had an early celebration on vacation where he got a cool pirate hat, but it seems we had a pirate theme. He loved opening his presents and got a Pirate ship and pirate lego's. He was loving it. 
Though I think his favorite present was his guitar, he has been asking and asking to get one (for about a year). So of course we got one and he now wants to play his guitar and sing ALL the time. To protect my own ears I got a tuner so it would sound a little bit better. Now the problem is that I should probably start him on lessons, but most teacher won't teach guitar to a 4-yr old. If I can find someone, they will need patience.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment