I am adjusting and learning where to get things, but sometimes you need a break in a mall coffee shop.
It is best if that mall coffee shop has toys.
Then you are recharged to go look at mini rugs (only about 12"x18") Which are silk and absolutely gorgeous.
Until you see the price tag of BD 260 which is about $800 american dollars.
And beautiful pottery
And your mom makes you stand next to the huge pottery lamp, to take a picture.
Then you can go to Toys R Us and buy a traditional Barbie with traditional accessories.
Or a Ramadan Surprise Calendar (30 surprises to open each day of Ramada, Similar to an Advent Calendar)
Then you just have to collapse in the chairs at the hardware store. They looked so comfortable.
Shopping is exhausting.
2 comments:
I love the face with the lamp picture. Love, Doof
I think I have been taking too many pictures, that is his "mom, finish taking pictures now" face.
Post a Comment