We took a quick trip to Ohio to spend some time with family. We had an awesome time visiting the "Aunts of Ohio," but of course I didn't take a picture of anything there. They had a awesome dog that Scout chased all over. Munchkin got over her fear of dogs and loved holding the dog's leash while we went for walks. We went swimming in Lake Erie, and one of the big highlights for the kids was picking vegetables in their garden. The kids will eat lots of stuff after they picked it. They even got to dig up sweet potatoes. We had a great weekend.
We also picked up 2 more kayaks, so now this is a typical sight on weekends. I am usually out there with them, so it took a while before they went without me and I could take pictures of them.
2 kayaks - 2 carts
Daddy carrying the 3rd kayak.
Scout and Daddy in the kayak, Scout loves it.
All 4 kids and Daddy out playing in the bay, We all love it.
THANKS AUNTS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment