So now the girls each have their own room and the boys are back together again. However this time it is finally time to put away some of the baby stuff. It was strange to realize how long some of this stuff has been around. I might miss the baby stage.
This was a gift we received when Buddy was born and it has been hanging in over the crib ever since. I took it down to put away, but then Munchkin decided she wanted it so it went up in her room for a while.
My mom and I made this diaper hanger and organizer when Princess was born for her nursery, it is completely faded and starting to fall apart. It has hung over the changing table in 4 different houses. It was time for it to come down, but I kind of miss it already. We kept the frog hangers on the wall for Princess to use. My sister gave those to me and they match the frog curtains in that room.
Now this room has lots of room for kids to play Uno on the floor.
Munchkin now has her own room, and wanted her bed angled so she has her own little hiding place.
The boys room is huge, but now has lots of furniture in it. The room arrangement was not my choice, but since it is their room, I let them decide. They love it. Even if it drives me crazy. Hopefully Scout will be potty trained soon so at least then we can get rid of the diaper pail in that room.Scout loves sleeping without rails and sleeping with his brother in the "Big Boy" room.
Now we just need to get the boys used to sleeping in the same room again. Right now it takes them a LONG time to settle in and go to sleep at night.
No comments:
Post a Comment